EU/International organisations are increasingly considering their options post Brexit.
Sales outsourcing can be a good way for organisations to increase lead generation and sales without investing in onboarding and the cost associated with full-time sales reps. Is this the right option for your business?
Things for you to consider…
- Is the UK market new or undeserved to your business
- Do you need support for new product and service rollouts quickly.
- Do you have a relatively modest local market knowledge
- Are concerned about the infrastructure costs of setting up a UK operation?
- Do you have the bandwidth to manage a UK sales team?
- Do you want to prove the concept before investing in a new territory?
The right partner…
It is critical that you select the right partner to make this a success. Do you need a partner that can provide a solution that could handle the entire sales life-cycle, from initial impression (brand awareness development) to lead qualification (pipeline development and nurturing process) and through to close?
Will you will save money? As you won’t have to hire, train and retain sales and marketing staff in a new territory.
Will you save money and move forward with confidence? You will have the confidence that an experienced and reliable outsourced team will be able to complete the work on time for a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee.
We would love to hear of your experiences moving in to new markets. If we can provide some advice or guidance then we’re always here to help.